A psychological understanding
Kate uses a variety of approaches and instruments to enable her clients to gain deep insight into their psychological patterning as a leader. She helps them to see where this patterning serves them and where it gets in their way and reduces effectiveness. Kate helps her clients move from this insight to action – fast.
Kate is highly experienced in the use of 360 feedback. She is also accredited and uses:
- MBTI – Myers Briggs Personality Type Indicator
- FIRO B
- The Hogan Performance Inventory
- Hogan Development Inventory
- Hogan Values analysis
- The Work Interests Schedule
- Thomas Kilmann Conflict Management Instrument
- CPI – California Psychological Index
- Prism Brain Mapping – applied neuroscience
Kate blends this psychological approach with a highly pragmatic and applied stance, based on her own experience. This blend of the psychological with the practical is the real hallmark of her work and is what makes her particularly effective.