Views & News
Kate writes on key current themes facing executives and leaders that come up during the course of her work. She also speaks, at home and abroad, at events on pertinent aspects of modern day leadership. Some of the topics covered by Kate’s articles and presentations include:
- Don't overplay the confidence card - Business Today, November 2014
- Women in Business - The Sunday Telegraph, June 2014
- The Art of Sustainable Leadership - TrainingZone, April 2014
- Don't be too quick to pull the trigger - The Sales Initiative Magazine, April 2014
- Full Spectrum Supervision - new publication co-authored by Kate, Sep 2013
- The art of self awareness - TrainingJournal.com, Sep 2013
- Work related stress and HR - PersonnelZone.com, Jun 2013
- Drop the Ego - The Director, Apr 2013
- The dark side of intensity in leaders - HR Magazine, Feb 2013
- How to recognise the dark side of intensity - Management Today, Feb 2013
- The psychology of leading successful virtual teams - Changeboard, Nov 2012
- The art of being provocative - The Edge, Sep 2012
- Competing with a coach - TrainingZone, Jul 2012
- Coaching at Work – Troubleshooter (pdf) - Coaching at Work, Jul 2012
Previously published articles...
For any further information regarding the following articles please contact us.
- Three Coaching Traps: The Unique Challenges of Coaching the Alpha Male
- Senior female executives: perfectionism or permission?
- Taming the Alpha female
- Are you an Alpha female? Women responsible for 80% bullying
- The alpha leader in turbulent times
- Strategy: Leadership
- Coaching - Preserve of the few
- Women on the edge (pdf)
- 2009 Your Year in Coaching (pdf)
- Top tips for establishing a quality coach/client relationship (pdf)
Kate runs short focused masterclasses for clients on important aspects of leadership to their business. All masterclasses are tailor made. They include many of the themes listed above.
Kate’s articles can be shared upon request.